- This event has passed.
Hydrogen: needs and reality
June 16 @ 10:00 - 12:00
This new work stream aims to bring together stakeholders, including policymakers and industry on a regular basis to discuss substantive issues around this topic, informed by original intellectual input from ERCST.
- What can be expected in the “Fit for 55” for hydrogen?
- Do we need a binding classification for hydrogen production processes, why and based on what?
- What is the role of the technology neutrality principle in the deployment of a hydrogen economy?
- What are the best ways to incentivize hydrogen demand with a special focus on the hard-to-abate sectors? Should incentives be placed on the demand or the supply side of the market? Are CCfD the right tool?
- A. Marcu, Director of ERCST
10:10 Policy developments key issues and questions
- A. Fernández, ERCST
10:20 Opening intervention
- U. Benterbusch, German Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy
- O. Imbault, ERCST
- M. Labatut, EdF
- M. Deutsch, Agora Energiewende
- N. Rega, CEFIC
12:00 Concluding remarks and end of meeting.
Hydrogen needs and reality background note
20210616 ERSCT Hydrogen – EDF
- September 27 @ 15:00 - 17:00
- September 27 @ 13:00 - 15:00
- September 22 @ 13:00 - 14:30