- This event has passed.
Hydrogen Policy Developments, Needs and Reality
May 4 @ 10:00 - 12:00
This new work stream aims to bring together stakeholders, including policymakers and industry on a regular basis to discuss substantive issues around this topic, informed by original intellectual input from ERCST.
This meeting will discuss the main ares that are in the spotlight in the hydrogen discussions and where ERCST would like to engage.
During the meeting we will specially look at key issues around this topic, such as the best policies to incentivize the deployment of green and low carbon hydrogen, a binding classification for the different sorts of hydrogen production, the repurposing of gas networks and other hydrogen developments at a Member State level.
Participation to this event is by invitation only. If you wish to participate, please contact Antonio Fernandez at email@example.com
- Agenda Inception meeting on hydrogen
- Präsentation BASF H2 final_ERCST
- ERCST hydrogen developments around Europe May 2021
- 20210504 ERCST_Presentation_Inception_Meeting
- September 27 @ 15:00 - 17:00
- September 27 @ 13:00 - 15:00
- September 22 @ 13:00 - 14:30