- This event has passed.
Article 6 Community Centre: Swiss-Peruvian Agreement on Article 6 Cooperation
May 6 @ 14:00 - 15:30
This meeting is part of a series of webinars which are part of ERCST’s work stream on Article 6 of the Paris Agreement. Our aim is to bring together a broader community, beyond the UNFCCC negotiators, which is interested in Article 6. We hope to catalyse an exchange of information and experiences by organising webinars and hosting an Article 6 Library on our website.
- During this webinar, an initial presentation will be given to present the Swiss-Peruvian agreement and will include:
The content of the agreement, showing what needs to be included in such an agreement
- What kind of national preparations are necessary in order to be ready for such an agreement, for example in terms of institutional arrangements
- How deals are done under the agreement in order to develop projects
There will be plenty of opportunity for Q & A during the session
Swiss-Peruvian Agreement on Article 6 cooperation by M. S. Diaz
Cooperation under Article 6.2 (Paris Agreement): the Swiss experience by V. Elgart
- September 27 @ 15:00 - 17:00
- September 27 @ 13:00 - 15:00
- September 22 @ 13:00 - 14:30