ERCST has been working on the European Green Deal for the last few years and its work can be subdivided into two different strands:
- Implementation of the European Green Deal: legislative files
- European Green Deal: state of play
In this sub-workstream, ERCST attempts to accompany the European Commission’s stakeholder process by organising topical discussions on some of the key legislative files of the implementation process of the EGD. ERCST will also regularly provide input to feedback opportunities and publish position papers.
It focuses on those legislative files that are not part of ERCST’s core work streams , such as for example the European Climate Law and the 2030 Climate Target Plan .
In 2021, ERCST will continue to provide input in the debate and organising meetings on those legislative files under the EGD that are political or most important to stakeholders.
This sub-work stream is part of a continuous series of meetings which aim to bring together policymakers and stakeholders to take stock on recent developments, look ahead to what is in the pipeline, and discuss the general implementation of the EGD.
Rather than focusing on individual legislative files, this sub-work stream concentrates on the ‘metalevel’ developments and overall direction of the EGD.
In 2021, each of these sessions will focus on the recent high-level policy developments under the EGD, and the ‘general sentiment’ of stakeholders on implementation of the EGD.
RECENT AND UPCOMING EVENTS
- 27 27+00:00 May 27+00:00 2021 @ 14:00 - 16:00
- 27 27+00:00 September 27+00:00 2021 @ 13:00 - 15:00
- 19 19+00:00 October 19+00:00 2021 @ 09:30 - 12:00
- 29 29+00:00 November 29+00:00 2021 @ 10:00 - 12:00
- 14 14+00:00 December 14+00:00 2021 @ 14:00 - 16:00
- 15 15+00:00 December 15+00:00 2021 @ 14:00 - 16:00