- This event has passed.
Stakeholders’ Views on the Inception Impact assessment for the revision of the EU Emissions Trading System
November 23 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
This meeting is under Chatham House Rules | No press is invited
- Accompanying the Commission’s process by organising stakeholder meetings on the different feedback opportunities
- Organise activities on some of the core topics/issues that are important in light of the ETS revision, including but not limited to:
- Carbon pricing in other sectors;
- Policy overlap and supply-demand balance;
- The story for industry and carbon leakage protection;
- Flexibility mechanisms;
- Division and use of revenues; and
- Long-term visibility and predictability
- ERCST will prepare its own proposal for the ETS review, and conduct an analysis of the Commission’s proposal.
This meeting will focus on the European Commission’s Inception Impact Assessment, which was published on 29 October, for which stakeholders can submit feedback until November 26. This webinar will start with a presentation from ERCST, outlining its views on the IIA, followed by a discussion between stakeholders.
Participation in this meeting is by invitation only. If you wish to participate, please send an email to Domien Vangenechten at email@example.com