In this series of events, ERCST goes ‘in conversation with’ highly influential climate change figures to talk about recent climate policy developments, both at the EU and international level.
In 2020, we had the pleasure to welcome the following guests during our ‘in conversation with’ series:
- Karsten Sach – Priorities of the German Presidency of the Council of the EU
- Khalid Abuleif– Climate change priorities in the G20
- Jacob Werksman – the EU’s international climate policy
- Archie Young – the road to COP 26 in Glasgow
- Marianne Karlsen and Mr. Tosi Mpanu Mpanu – SBI and SBSTA Chairs
- Ruslan Edelgeriev – Russia on its way to sustainable development
More of these sessions will be organised throughout 2021.